We know the landlords. We know the market. We know the buildings. And we know the city. Consequently, we know if you are getting the best deal possible. Our deep connections and experience working with landlords and owners in Western PA and nationwide make us a valuable asset as you begin your property search.
When we represent tenants, we believe that it is more than a transaction. It is a business experience and the start of a partnership. It is why we do not move forward until we truly understand your business to help you find a property that meets your purposes.
We ensure this in three steps:
- Meet with you and review requirements.
- Eliminate anything that does not work.
- Conduct a market survey that gives you options that meet your requirements.
We make the entire process easy for you from starting to look at properties through facilitating property and facility management services. For every project, we deliver a clear project schedule to outline all the steps we will be taking so you understand the timeline. And with our full-service approach and capabilities, our in-house team can assist with estimates, consultations with construction experts and facility and property management — so you do not have to go to a third-party, which will cost you time.
Here are more ways we keep this process as easy for you as possible:
- Provide a transaction dashboard from start to finish
- Analyze current lease (the process should begin 24 months before lease termination date)
- Handle all lease and lease renewal negotiations with landlord/landlord’s broker, saving you time and money because of our in-depth market knowledge
- Assist with site selection and location analysis
- Deliver financial analysis of multiple lease proposals on different properties
- Stay up to date on the constantly changing market conditions and trends that could affect you
Construction and Property Management
We offer our clients in-house consultation with experts in construction and property management, so that you can not only see what the space could look like, but also understand what the experience will be managing it. Our construction management and space design consultation are part of our services, and help you pursue a space that considers:
- Input from your architect and space planner
- IT needs
- Your brand and culture
- Workplace strategy to maximize productivity
- Your current and your future space needs
We also offer facility management services to help you maintain the space once it is yours — to help ensure you are taken care of throughout this entire process.